Particularly effective on the buttocks and abdomen, EMSlim uses High-Intensity Focused Electro-Magnetic (HIFEM) field technology to induce short bursts of powerful muscle contractions that lead to increased muscle density, decreased volume, better definition, and improved tone.
EMSlim is the only procedure to help both women and men build muscle and burn fat and the world’s first non-invasive buttock lifting procedure. It works by supramaximal contractions; the muscle tissue is forced to adapt to such extreme condition. It responds with a deep remodeling of its inner the structure that results in muscle building, tightening, toning and burning fat.
EMSlim helps patients achieve slimmer and more athletic body contours, by reducing abdominal fat and simultaneously building the muscle foundations underneath the fat. When applied to buttocks EMSlim gives the patients a more lifted, athletic shape.
EMSlim does not use a heating/cooling principle, so there are no risks of burns, scarring or swelling. The recommended treatment plan is four 30-minute treatment sessions over two weeks. Best results will be seen after 3-months with continued improvement over six months. EMSlim strengthens gluteal or abdominal muscles and burns fat, all while you relax, laying down.
Features and Benefits:
- Builds muscle & Burns fat Together!
- Non-invasive buttock lifting procedure
- Suitable for everyone - No anaesthesia - No surgery
- Only a 30 minute walk in walk out procedure
- Only 4 session needed 2-3 days apart
- Feels like an intensive workout
- Safe with No downtime
- Instant results but gets better after two to four weeks
- 16% average increase in muscle mass
- 19% on average fat reduction
Here are 3 things you need to know about EMSlim :
1. HIFEM. This acronym stands for High-Intensity Focused Electro-Magnetic (HIFEM) field technology. This is the safe and effective technology behind EMPSCULPT. HIFEM technology induces short bursts of powerful muscle contractions in the treatment area. These supramaximal muscle contractions are not achievable through voluntary contractions. When muscle tissue is exposed to these contractions, it must adapt to such extreme and stressful conditions. The tissue does so by remodeling its inner structure, and in doing so, builds muscle and burns fat. This leads to increased muscle density, decreased volume, better definition, and improved tone.
2. Quick and effective. Studies show that EMSlim can decrease fat by 19% while also increasing abdominal muscle mass by 16%. EMSlim is an attractive treatment option for those who have a BMI of less than 25 and may not be ideal candidates for other fat reduction treatments. These painless sessions take approximately 30 minutes and can be added or stacked onto other treatments such as Cool Sculpting to give patients the tight, firm body they want.
3. Guts and butts. EMSlim is particularly effective on stubborn fat deposits in the abdomen and buttocks which are often the areas most frustrating for those seeking to improve their body shape through exercise and diet alone.
EMSlim VS Other Models
|Muscle contraction (30min)
Q: What is EMSlim ?
A: EMSlim is the only FDA-cleared device to help build and sculpt muscles non-invasively, in just a few 30 minute sessions, for immediate and long-term body sculpting. EMSlim also eliminates the fat cells creating the only 2-in-1 treatment for fat and muscle sculpting, with results being unparalleled in the industry.
Q: How does EMSlim work?
A: The non-invasive HIFEM (High-Intensity Focused Electromagnetic) technology induces 20,000 deep and powerful muscle contractions not achievable through voluntary contractions.
When exposed to strong contractions, the muscle tissue is forced to adapt to such an extreme condition. It responds with a deep remodeling of its inner structure that results in muscle building and sculpting your body.
Q: Is there any downtime with EMSlim ?
A: The EMSlim is non-invasive and requires no recovery time or any pre/post treatment preparation. You will be able to go back to your normal activities as the lactic acid that builds up from muscle contractions, is flushed out during phase 3 of the treatment cycles.
Q: What areas does EMSlim treat?
A: Currently EMSlim treats the abdomen for muscle toning and fat reduction, as well as treats the buttocks for lifting and volumization.
Q: What results can I expect with EMSlim ?
A: You can expect a 19-23% permanent decrease of fat in the abdomen, as well as a 16% increase in the muscle fibers. For the butt lift, you can expect a 4-4.5cm lift while also increasing the look of volume in the midsection of the buttocks.
Q: How fast will I see results?
A: You begin to feel tangible results right after the treatment, and cumulatively with each consecutive session. Positive results are usually reported two to four weeks after the last session and continue to improve for several weeks following the treatments, with maximum results peaking at 3 months.
Q: How long do the results last with EMSlim ?
A: Studies show, after the initial series of 4 sessions, results in the muscle can last a year or more, and the results with fat loss are permanent.
Q: What does the EMSlim procedure feel like?
A: The EMSlim procedure feels like an intensive workout. You can lay down and relax during the treatment. It doesn’t hurt but people describe it as a pulsing feeling. We can always adjust the intensity up or down for your comfort but it should always feel completely tolerable.
Q: How long is the EMSlim treatment?
A: The EMSlim procedure is only a 30 minute treatment. It is recommended to be performed in a series 4 treatments minimum, scheduled two times a week for two weeks.
Q: Are maintenance treatments needed with EMSlim ?
A: After your series, you don’t need maintenance sessions per say. We call them “enhancement” sessions, as they take you further than just maintaining. Some individuals choose to do quarterly, or twice a year to enhance their already great results.
Q: Am I a candidate for EMSlim ?
A: Anyone can benefit from the EMSlim procedure if they want to achieve muscle tone and fat loss, that they were not able to achieve with diet, exercise, resistance training, or other non-invasive body sculpting procedures.