EMSculption uses High-Intensity Focused Electro-Magnetic (HI-EMT) field technology to induce short bursts of powerful muscle contractions that lead to increased muscle density, decreased volume, better definition, and improved tone.
EMSculption is the only procedure to help both women and men build muscle and burn fat and the world’s first non-invasive buttock lifting procedure. It works by supramaximal contractions; the muscle tissue is forced to adapt to such extreme condition. It responds with a deep remodeling of its inner the structure that results in muscle building, tightening, toning and burning fat.EMSculption helps patients achieve slimmer and more athletic body contours, by reducing abdominal fat and simultaneously building the muscle foundations underneath the fat. When applied to buttocks EMSculption gives the patients a more lifted, athletic shape.
EMSculption does not use a heating/cooling principle, so there are no risks of burns, scarring or swelling. The recommended treatment plan is four 30-minute treatment sessions over two weeks. Best results will be seen after 3-months with continued improvement over six months. EMSculption strengthens gluteal or abdominal muscles and burns fat, all while you relax, laying down.
- Builds muscle & Burns fat Together!
- Non-invasive buttock lifting procedure
- Suitable for everyone - No anaesthesia - No surgery
- Only a 30 minute a procedure
- Only 4 session needed
- Feels like an intensive workout
- Safe with No downtime
- Instant results but gets better after two to four weeks
- 16% average increase in muscle mass
- 19% on average fat reduction
Here are 3 things you need to know about EMSculption:
1. HI-EMT. This acronym stands for High-Intensity Focused Electro-Magnetic (HI-EMT) field technology. This is the safe and effective technology behind EMPSCULPT. HI-EMT technology induces short bursts of powerful muscle contractions in the treatment area. These supramaximal muscle contractions are not achievable through voluntary contractions. When muscle tissue is exposed to these contractions, it must adapt to such extreme and stressful conditions. The tissue does so by remodeling its inner structure, and in doing so, builds muscle and burns fat. This leads to increased muscle density, decreased volume, better definition, and improved tone.
2. Quick and effective. Studies show that EMSculption can decrease fat by 19% while also increasing abdominal muscle mass by 16%. EMSculption is an attractive treatment option for those who have a BMI of less than 25 and may not be ideal candidates for other fat reduction treatments. These painless sessions take approximately 30 minutes and can be added or stacked onto other treatments such as Cool Sculpting to give patients the tight, firm body they want.
3. Guts and butts. EMSculption is particularly effective on stubborn fat deposits in the abdomen and buttocks which are often the areas most frustrating for those seeking to improve their body shape through exercise and diet alone.