The Collagen Bed is a full body red light therapy. Much like our other lasers, our Collagen Bed increase nutrient flow to the skin, spurs on collagen growth, and expedites wound healing. Red Light therapy stimulates vital collagen and elastin production which plumps and firms the skin.
The red light from the Collagen Bed stimulate the production of elastin and collagen, proteins with a high elasticity level that are used to repair damaged tissue, diminish lines, creases, furrows and crow’s feet. Red light therapy also increases circulation by relaxing the blood vessels in the treated areas allowing the blood to flow more easily. This further helps to prevent and treat wrinkles as increased circulation encourages the production of new skin cells. The collagen bed also refines pore size and skin texture if used routinely and has been proven to fade age spots, scars, and some pigmentation.
The collagen Bed is a twenty minute procedure and is safe on all skin types
LED Using lifetime
Max. Exposure Time
Electrical: Voltage (AC)
(16amp plug+ converter/10amp plug)
Red light/ Collagen beauty purpose
beauty purpose , Skin rejuvenation, wrinkle remover, anti-aging
• Minimizes wrinkles and fine lines
• Improves skin tone
• Full body Phototherapy
• Curved canopy for side to side skin rejuvenation
• Helps sun damaged skin
• Heals and prevents acne
• Stimulation & regeneration of collagen
• Activates fibroblast cells which create collagen and elastin
• Stimulates increased blood flow, regeneration, circulation and oxygenation
• Heals skin blemishes
• Reduces skin degradation
• Creates more skin moisture which will help fill out skin
• Helps irregular pigmentation
• Increases circulation
• Reduces brown age-spot producing melanin
• Reduces pore size
• Reduces skin coarseness
• Reduces overall redness, flushing, dilated capillaries
Features and Advantage :
1. European design and technology, smooth, beautiful and generous appearance.Full body high density irradiation at 360 degrees activates tissue cells in various parts of the body.
2. Equipped with 1.8m customized LED light bar for red light collagen beauty, it can activate the positive function of human body, promote the body microcirculation and improve the skin quality.
3. Non-invasive optical therapy, no burning and itching, safety and no side effects.The body repairs itself, repairing skin problems from the inside out.
5. Simple and convenient operation, intelligent control of the whole process, free to set the light.Support personalized design: equipped with audio system, intelligent management system.
6. German original light source, ensure quality and effectiveness
3 kinds for option :
1. 24 pcs of Germany fluorescent tubes
2. 11,880 pcs of Germany LED chips
3. LED + Infrared 2 In 1.
Collagen Bed Q & A’s
What do “Collagen” beds do?
They naturally stimulate the production of Collagen and Elastin in the body and increases circulation by the formulation of new capillaries which speed up the healing process in damaged skin.
What is Collagen and Elastin?
Collagen is the protein that connects and supports your bodily tissues such as: skin, bones, teeth etc. Elastin is the protein that provides the skin with flexibility and firmness?
Why should i rejuvenate the Collagen and Elastin in my body?
Because as we age, the Collagen and Elastin production levels decline and therefore result in the skin becoming weaker and thinner which leads to wrinkles, fine lines, age spots etc.
How does Red light therapy work?
Red light is able to penetrate the skin to a depth of 8-10mm, encouraging the cells to naturally stimulate the production of Collagen and Elastin.
What’s the difference between the “Collagen Rejuvenation” bed and all the other Collagen beds on the market?
The “Collagen Rejuvenation” bed has been specially designed with 20 high pressure collagen lamps in the top canopy therefore enabling you to get a much more concentrated dosage of red light to your body. As far as we’re aware Sun Centre World is the only company in Britain to have a bed of this kind.
What are the advantages of receiving a more concentrated dosage of red light?
The advantages are:
-Because of the high pressure lamps, the red light is guaranteed to penetrate the skin to the maximum depth at all times.
-You can have a shorter session time on the bed whilst achieving maximum results.
-Shorter session times means money saved.
What is the difference between Red light therapy and LED (light emitting diode), IPL (intense pulsed light) and Laser therapy?
Red light Therapy uses red light fluorescent lamps to penetrate the whole body and is affordable, non-evasive, natural, pain-free and do not cut, burn or break the skin to get the desired results.
LED therapy uses light emitting diodes which typically penetrate the face only and cast light in just one direction at a very narrow angle therefore requiring longer session times. It is also a very expensive treatment.
IPL therapy can only be applied by a professional who uses an IPL machine to penetrate certain areas of the body with an intense heat to clear specific areas of the body. It is also a very expensive treatment and is not 100% pain free.
Laser therapy can only be applied by a professional who uses a carbon dioxide laser to vaporise upper layers of the skin so that new skin reforms and is typically very invasive, painful and extremely costly in regards to other light treatments.
What is the difference between Red light therapy and Infrared therapy?
Both treatments have very similar therapeutic effects but as the red light penetrates to a depth of about 8-10 mm it is more beneficial in treating problems close to the bodys surface whereas the infrared penetrates to a depth of about 30-40 mm and is more beneficial in treatments of joints, tendons, deep muscle etc.